Monday, May 23, 2011

Title Explination/Aqua's New Single

The title of my blog "Sayonara Demo" had multiple interpretations. Sayonara is Japanese for "goodbye" and Demo can be read as the Japanese word for "But" which would make the title "Goodbye but..." OR Demo can be read in the English way, being a shortened form of "Demonstration" so it cna also be read as "Goodbye Demonstration."

The words themselves don't have much personal meaning but I like the way it sounds.

Now that I've bored you with a regular explanation I'll move on to something else that interests me! Euro-Pop!

Recently I've found out that the great 90s Europop band Aqua has released a new single! How RU doin is fantastic, although most people will find it has a similar sound of most modern pop. The video is exciting and interesting but again, it's kind of similar to how other videos have been these days but from what I can tell Aqua was auto-tuning themselves long before America started? Either way, it's a great song and it deserves some recognition! Of course I'll leave the video here for you to decide for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment