Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goto Maki - Nee...



Maki Goto was originally part of the Third Generation of Morning Musume, and after a while being a solo artist under Hello!Project actually struck out on her own. When she started out on her own she was selling sex, sex and more sex, but now she's seemed to mature into a more natural vibe where she still retains her good looks and charms but has balanced it with a softer more ballad side.

This song "Nee" is off Maki's newest mini-album "Love" and is already one of my favorites. I didn't pay her much mind when she was in Morning Musume but now that she's on her own she's really blossomed into her own artist I'm really seeing her in a new light. I look forward to when she releases a new full album under her new Avex label!

And since I can't get enough Gocchin I'll leave another video here from another of her mini-albums "Maria"

No comments:

Post a Comment